The 15th International Conference on Aluminum Alloys (ICAA15)June 12-16, 2016 Chongqing, China
- The deadline of the early bird registration is extended to the 10th, April, 2016
- Rooms can be booked with discounted rate through the link we provide.
- The deadline for full paper submission is extened to March 20, 2016.
- Opening the online full paper submission.
- The abstract submission is further extended to Dec. 15th, 2015 (Strict deadline)
- Opening the online registration and abstract submission.
Since the first conference in 1986 at the University of Virginia, the International Conference on Aluminum Alloys (ICAA) has been organized every second year alternating among Asia, America, and Europe. The conference series provides the leading international forum where academic and industrial researchers, scientists, and engineers meet to discuss recent developments in aluminum science, technology, and applications. Following very successful conferences in Pittsburgh, USA (2012) and Trondheim, Norway (2014), ICAA15 will be held in Chongqing, China.
Welcome to Chongqing
Chongqing is situated in the southwest part of the Sichuan Basin at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers. Chongqing city has a history dating back 3,000 years and is the largest ?industrial and commercial center in southwest China. It is the fourth largest municipality in China after Beijing, Shanghai, and Tianjin. Chongqing city and surrounding Sichuan province make a popular destination for tourists.The night views, hilly slopes, rivers, and spicy food are attractions that all visitors to this area will remember. The International Travel Festival is held in Chongqing every year in May and June. Besides Chongqing University, there are a number of other high-level universities and high-tech industries in the area, including Southwest Aluminum (SWA). Chongqing is also referred to as "Yu", the "Mountain City", the "Foggy City", the "River City", the "Furnace City", and the "Gateway to the West".